Making Connections is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the ICTR Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising. The Statement exists to;
- Improve fundraising practice
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support.
- We, Making Connections have considered the Statement and believe we meet the standards it sets out. Where we have not yet complied with the Statement we have provided an explanation here
- Making Connections is committed to include a report on all fundraising activities in our Annual Reports starting with the Making Connections Annual Report 2016 which will be published in 2017
- We welcome your feedback on our performance via any of the contact points provided (see procedure and contact details below)
- For further information click on the links below
For Further Information Click on the links below
For Further Information Contact:
Name: Rachel Gilliland, Communications & Fundraising Officer, Making Connections
Address: Making Connections, Glenard, 36 Roebuck Rd, Clonskeagh, Dublin 14
Phone: (01) 295 1053
Office hours: Mon – Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, and closed 2.00 pm to 2.30pm
Making Connections complies with the Governance Code for Community, Voluntary and Charitable Organisations in Ireland
We confirm that a review of our organisation’s compliance with the principles in the Code was conducted in October 2016. This review was based on an assessment of our organisational practice against the recommended actions for each principle. The review sets out actions and completion dates for any issues that the assessment identifies need to be addressed.